Our mission is to partner with the church and organization, to effectively communicate God’s Word through the means of culturally appropriate audio-visual materials in the heart language.
Transforming lives in every language with God’s Word using audio-visual technology in our generation.
Vineyard Media & Training services seek to communicate effectively the gospel of Jesus Christ through audio-visual recordings to every tribe in their heart languages.
What We Believe
- We believe the Bible, the inspired Word of God, is completely trustworthy,
speaking with supreme authority in all matters of belief and practice.
- We believe in one God, who exists eternally in three persons, the Father,
the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe all people, being created in the image of God, have intrinsic
value, but as a result of sin are alienated from God and each other, and
therefore in need of reconciliation.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, born of the virgin Mary, is
fully God and fully human; He demonstrated God’s love for sinners by
suffering the penalty of death in their place, rose bodily from the dead
and ascended to heaven where He intercedes for His people.
- We believe all who repent and trust in Jesus Christ alone as Lord and
Savior are, by the grace of God, declared to be right with Him, receiving
forgiveness and eternal life.
- We believe the Lord Jesus Christ will return personally in glory, raise the
dead, and judge the world.
- We believe all people will rise from the dead, those who are in Christ to enjoy
eternal life with God, and those who are lost to suffer eternal separation from Him.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who imparts new life to those who believe in Christ;
through His indwelling presence and transforming power He gives assurance and
equips believers for holy living and effective service.
- We believe the Church is the body of Christ, the fellowship of all believers, and
is commissioned to make disciples of all nations.